Wednesday 16 April 2014

The "Okay" Mug



This may sound too mainstream (especially when a lot of people talks about this, too) but, I won't deny the fact that I'm in love with "The Fault in our Stars" book written by John Green as well as with other millions of readers around the World Wide Web. But don't worry, I'm not gonna make any reviews or whatsoever blabbers about the book on this blog. It's too mainstream. Jokes.

Anyways, as you may see above, I'm holding a mug with an "Okay" printed on it in the photo. Okay is the version of "Always" of the protagonists in the story. (just in case you don't know yet. *wink) Moreover, the letter that Augustus Waters (played by Ansel Elgort in the movie) sent to Van Houten about Hazel Grace Lancaster (played by Shailene Woodley), was written on the mug as well which made it so sweet and romantic kind of beverage container.








I just can't get enough of this cup, really. Whenever I see it, it brings back to me the idea of how unconditional and genuine Augustus and Hazel's love were. It made me hope and wish that I'll soon find the right guy for me who'll love me up until my last breath, too. 

PS: I didn't buy this mug, unfortunately. This was a post birthday gift to me by one of my dearest friends so I don't have any idea where he bought it. Wish I could tell you, though. :) 





PPS: After a couple of days or so, I eventually decided not to use it on its purpose as you can see. Instead, I made it as a display mug on top of my bedside stand. It's not that bad, anyway. Right? :)

PPPS: Please bear with me if my camera quality is so lame. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that mug! :) Can't wait for the movie to come out! Loved the book so much.

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete