Thursday 24 August 2017

What's In My Bag? | Minimalist Edition



Hello! I know, I know. It took me a whole while to be back here but look, I've returned! Anyway, if you haven't known yet, I've adapted minimalism for quite a few months already. And I tell you, t'was never an easy start because I'm such a hoarder for a lot of things and letting go some of them was quite a hard deal to be honest. But, I did anyway. I let go of the things that are no longer of use for me and gave it to those who will still be needing it and sold some of it online. It's actually quite a task to declutter my stuffs but after all of the downsizing, I felt a whole lot better. I didn't do it instantly but little by little I embraced minimalism and it has brought a huge impact in my life. Literally. Although, I'm not an extreme minimalist. I believe I still have a long way to go.


Anyway, since I've adapted minimalism like I said, the content of my bag has changed as well. And I figured, I will share to you how my bag has been like on a daily basis since the past months. So here it goes:


Backpack:
I really like this bag not only because of it's beautiful bunny design but also because it's petite and feels light on my back yet sturdy. I can actually put heavy things on it.
PS: I don't know the brand of this bag or does it even have a brand(?) but I bought this from an online store on Instagram at @knitsy_d_ph.


What's inside it:

On the pocket, it's where I put on my daily beauty essentials. I don't use make up pouch because it will just take up space on my bag. Hence, the pocket became my make up compartment instead.

On the pocket are:




•NYX Xtreme Shine Lip Cream in Strawberry Jam
-I go for nude shades most of the time but just in case I need to power up my aura at work, I pop this shade in.

•NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Nude/Diaphane
-Well, obviously I use this to line my lips, but sometimes, I also use this alone as lipstick because it draws natural look on my lips. It's as if I don't wear anything at all.

•The Face Shop Watery Tint in Red Up/Rouge
-Whenever I feel like to, I pop this in especially those times where I don't feel like putting anything on my lips.


•Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One UV-Lightening Oi-Control Two Way Cake with SPF 32 PA+++ in 03 Natural
-What I like about this aside from the product itself is, it's very handy! It doesn't take much space and has a mirror on it. So travel friendly indeed!

•Avon Simply Pretty Total Curl Mascara
-This isn't a waterproof mascara and doesn't bring much volume on your lashes but that's actually what I like about it because I always go for natural. So perfect for a day-to-day look.

•Rose Hair Tie
-I like roses and this specific color really caught my attention! Bought this one from Aksesoriz in SM City Bacolod. Prolly, it costs around 30-40 Php.


•Miniso Fascinating Sakura Eau De Parfum
-Well, with this one, I've been looking for a perfume that will just fit and won't eat up the space on my bag and this one is just so perfect. And not to mention that it also smells good af 😊

•Vitress Cuticle Coat Heat Protect
-I don't use blow dryer or flat iron on my hair everyday but whenever I have to, this one comes in handy all the time. *Not in the photo though

•Yerba Buena Essential Oil
-Well. I'm still a girl scout even if I've been practicing minimalism just because we can never tell when will we ever feel ill. So, this one is a must. 😊

•Wooden Mini Comb
-I really like this one because again it's very handy! And if you're going to ask me where I bought it, I'm so sorry I honestly have forgotten already. Peace.


On the bigger compartment, this is what's inside:




•Miniso Mini Cat Wallet
-Since I became a minimalist, I've been a fangirl for mini wallets. Those kind of wallets wherein only very essential things are put in and again won't take up much room on my bag.


•Farlin Wet Wipes
-This is one is very essential! We can never know what's gonna happen all throughout the day. So better yet be always ready!

•Greencross Total Defense Anti-Bacterial Hand Spray
-Guess I don't have to explain why I have this on my bag. Hygiene, mga beshies!


•Umbrella
-We can never tell what's the weather going to be like all the time so there's no problem to always be prepared!

•Passbooks
-Well, do I need to explain this? Haha

•Amethyst Rosaries
-Last but not the least, Yes, I am a Christian Catholic; hence, the rosary. These are so dear to me because these were given by my bestfriend and boyfriend. And I always see to it that I have these with me whenever and wherever.

I believe that minimalism isn't only defined by decluttering, downsizing or owning few stuffs. It's actually about being happy and contented with the things that you have even if it's little and with the things that you do even in simple ways.

So there you have it guys. I hope you like my updated what's in my bag post! And please comment down below of how you think of this article. Well, till next time. Toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment