Sunday 27 April 2014

Vaseline Instant Whitening Lotion Review


Eversince, I have been loving Vaseline's products, from whitening lotions, soaps and body washes. And, this newly introduced product claims that it can instantly whitens your skin the moment you apply it.

Since I don't have a fair skin, and as intrigued and curious as I always am by advertisements, I thought that I must try it.

HOWEVER, as seen in my pictures, I don't think it did what it claims. If it whitened me, maybe just 3%? I don't know. But, seriously I can't see any difference as what it says in the commercial. Probably it will do its job GRADUALLY, but not INSTANTLY. 

PS: Just so you know, I love Vaseline. It's just that I am disappointed by this one product from them which I honestly think is quite deceiving.

PPS: I don't know about you, but the product didn't seem to work on me. And it doesn't mean that it will not work on you as well. So I will NOT suggest you not to buy and try it.









And for those who haven't seen the ad yet, click here

Just let me know what you think of this product in the comment box below. (Either it worked on you or not, I would love to know)

Have a nice day! :)

9 comments:

  1. Interesting concept for a lotion. I think you're right, maybe over time it would work. Thanks for sharing this review.

    Feel free to take a look at my blog too if you have some extra time. Take Care,

    sprinkleofmetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. You're welcome and thank you for dropping by. Have a nice day. :)

      Delete
  2. That's such an interesting and unique product

    http://anhelo-spiritus.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I've never seen anything like this before, being from the uk x
    Bean's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's only available here in the Philippines. I just don't know.

      Delete
  4. Maravilhoso, otima dica! ♥♥♥
    gislei.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Gen. I am really wanting to try this lotion pero cant seem to find it

    can you help me?

    btw, followed your blog also

    here's mine:
    http://colorfullbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete